Saturday 4 April 2015

Welcome to Rainbow!

Hi! ~(●⋃●)~

Alright, let me be honest with you. Rainbow was made on 21st March 2015, which is 13 days ago. I'm sorry, I promise! :o
I wanted to create this blog as soon as Rainbow was created- but I didn't :c
However- it's only been 12 days and I pretty much remember what happened ^⋄^

I got my White New 3DS with half of my savings over a year or two. Until then, I didn't spend a single penny- but since the 3DS was something I REALLY wanted, I decided to go ahead and buy it! So, I found them in stock in Argos (previously reading a bunch of reviews, because that's what I'm like :p).

I wanted it for about 2 weeks before I actually got it. Before, I only played Wild World.
I found out about Wild World when I was bored and just reading reviews of The Sims 3 DS (a game I already had) and lots of people mentioned Animal Crossing. Being a fan of Life-Sim games, I looked it up- and fell in love! :o I was in Poland at the time and didn't get the game until September 2014.  There was an existing town, but I just deleted it. I made a town called Lavender, but wasn't really happy with it. I gave up on WW for a while because I REALLY wanted Shampoodle and Katie- but didn't know anyone with WW! I made countless towns called Lavender, then later Rainbow. I time travelled, until my sister got the game, too! I had a town and was sure that it was perfect- until I thought that I really wanted an island, and a blue gate, and so on...

The town I have now was made on 22 December 2014.After a few resets, everything was perfect! The circle grass, the mini island, the blue gate, the pond near my house, my house location, the buildings all being in the same spot... I kind of left it, but still check on it daily since I got NL. But I was obsessed with WW! I remember celebrating my own holidays, checking on my town each morning, and the day that the snow melted when I woke up for school, and checked on WW first thing in the morning. I remember the 1st of March- the joy I felt when I saw the first butterflies, and the worry when I didn't have any dandelions- then the happinness when I saw my first ever dandelion xD
WW was my introduction to the series. I remember that on the last day of my Christmas holidays, I couldn't go to sleep- so I did some research into NL. I  really wanted it, but the exclusive items, DLCs and whatnot kind of threw me off. I got everything I want now, so it doesn't really bother me.

Anyway- yeah. Rainbow was made on 21 March, and I chose the layout because of the winding river and the buildings all being in a similar location. I've got a green train station and brown town hall roof. I'm not that happy with my layout, but it's okay, I guess- I've got too much to give up, I guess.
I'll start posting soon, see you later! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment